Server Suggestion Trucker Job (courier milestone)

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Trucker Job (courier milestone)
Suggestion Description: A truck with a skin or an actual hauling truck if possible is used to transport:

- Cars from the dock to the car dealer ship
- Transport large quantity of foods and goods to restaurants
- Deliver Weaponry to Blazings
- Deliver gas to gas stations in a variant that is an oil tanker if possible.

This is intended to be a milestone one unlocks after ranking up as Courier, a promotion in a way.

Experimental part:
When the bank vault is low in cash, the courier job will automatically do an advert indicating they need couriers (if none are actively on) to deliver a bank truck to the bank to refill the vault. The job is simple, pick up the truck and deliver the money.

Extra Benefit:
This also opens a door for future crime being introduced regarding actually robbing these transports through means of intervention.

Why should this be added?:
- Better progression
- Unlocking more careers through roleplaying the job, like how it is being a cop!
- Future crime compatible
- Pays more compared to low rank courier work for your labor due to you obviously delivering bigger and more expensive goods

What negatives could this have?:
- No truck to work for this job in TDM?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Better progression.

Reaction score
There is a TDM Trucks mod in workshop! I would Really really really love to see this actually happen, as it can't really cause much issues like minging probably, because it would be max rank i assume,
The aerodynamic trailer is probably the best one to use.
And for anyone saying that its too big to fit on paralake map, no its not, its just a skill issue of yours. I would happily show you the ropes if it ever actually gets added in the far future.

Reaction score
cool idea but would likely introduce a lot more shootouts in a lot more places depending on what the truck has to do at any given time (depends on the routes set for bank money collection and drop-off). without seeing v6's layout theres no way of knowing whether this job would work or not in terms of disrupting natural roleplay so I don't know.

Reaction score
cool idea but would likely introduce a lot more shootouts in a lot more places depending on what the truck has to do at any given time (depends on the routes set for bank money collection and drop-off). without seeing v6's layout theres no way of knowing whether this job would work or not in terms of disrupting natural roleplay so I don't know.
I personally think that the whole crime idea would get abused a lot. I think it should just be normal trucker deliveries, another thing that could balance the trucker job perhaps, is that they dont receive salary, only delivery dropoff cash.