2.9 Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.9, Buildings

Your version of the rule: Buildings should be owned corresponding to the type of RP you intend to perform, E.G Church for religious RP, Regals for growing illegal substances along with slums, and suburbs for living passively.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive) I was thinking about it today, and it isn't really enforced as play realisticly but I feel growing in church with OP defences is unrealistic, and unlikely, whereas slums in real life you would find drug addicts, and possibly marijuana growing etc. Personally I feel regals are just nicer apartments, but saying you can't grow in regals is a bit too far, suburbs also could be changed, as I see those houses as for living, and not just for growing. The police wouldn't just camp slums and regals waiting for raids, as mugs, drug deals etc would will happen at suburbs and other places.

P.S I know nobody rp's religiously I just don't feel growing there is realistic, and religious RP is the only kind of RP I thought you would do in a church.

Reaction score
It's your property, your decision what to do with it. And apartments aren't built to grow illegal instances.
I don't see why this is needed, if you know there is an OP defense in church don't raid it, unless you are trying to die.
And you also talk as if people actually passiveRP often which doesn't happen a lot.
-Support from me.

Reaction score
I don't know what to say about this but im predicting a few bad ratings.

Alot happens in buildings even businesses half of the bazaar stores could be just drug farmers but limiting this can effect peoples roleplay well if you call powergrowing roleplay that is.

I admit farming in a bazaar store several times because the unreliability of selling weapons and tried using the church as an auction hall which never worked. There are many things you can do with buildings if you start restricting usage it limits roleplay which would be impractical. I just do not agree with this as it limits roleplay.

Reaction score
I don't support this suggestion.
Making drug growing exclusive to certain buildings will result in some form of weird meta where criminals and cops will specifically target those areas due to the rule being in place stating that drugs can only be grown there.
Also takes away from the player freedom people are given within the gamemode which is what makes this gamemode special.
And as previously stated, it's still your property, you should do whatever you want to do within that property.

Reaction score
No. This is way too restrictive and excessive. It seems you have some genuine issues that you want to address, I just don't think this rule addition is the best way to address those issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.