Tyler Mason

Reaction score
This is the first time I have EVER recommended someone on Perpheads and I think it is the perfect time to do so. In more recent times a lot of people has seen PERPHeads become a toxic community for new people but there is one person who I have seen fighting this a lot and helping A LOT of new people on his own and with his org La Camora and that is @fatdoobies or better known as Tyler Mason. Keep on doing what you are doing you are creating a safe place for sweaters and this is what the community needs to get new people to stay on the server. Today you introduced 3 new people and then handed them over to my org which I am very thankful for and now they want to get started for real on the server thanks to you!

Reaction score
he is a great guy wish he didn't get angry at me yesterday for bobbying and GPing him in his base D:

Reaction score
This is the first time I have EVER recommended someone on Perpheads and I think it is the perfect time to do so. In more recent times a lot of people has seen PERPHeads become a toxic community for new people but there is one person who I have seen fighting this a lot and helping A LOT of new people on his own and with his org La Camora and that is @fatdoobies or better known as Tyler Mason. Keep on doing what you are doing you are creating a safe place for sweaters and this is what the community needs to get new people to stay on the server. Today you introduced 3 new people and then handed them over to my org which I am very thankful for and now they want to get started for real on the server thanks to you!
Cheers man. Just helping out when I can, this was quite unexpected so appreciate it : ) big up misel