Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nutrient10
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Cup_master
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Dynasty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was being homophobic
Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told to wait one year and this is official one year since the ban has been initiated, I would also like to explain my point of view in this specific scenario of what happened I was frustrated which gives me no reason to say these stuff and I was back then "Done with perpheads" I started to break rules and I would shrug it off like I didn't care. I then started to taunt a admin which I shouldn't have but then again I was being childish and wanted to get banned which I got what I deserve and realized that what I have done was really affecting me and I realized how much it has affected me and want to get back into the community I really learned my lesson.

Additional Information: I would like to say I'm sorry to whoever I offended and am willing to come back to the community and help out. I can't stress this enough but I am really sorry please consider this with an open mind and give me one more chance to actually show you guys I am changed and different. Hope to see you all soon :)

Deleted member 5577

I understand it's been a year but the advice I gave you was to wait a substantial amount of time, which it has been, and to write a fairly lengthy ban appeal. While your actions weren't that bad in contrast to others you still clearly were reckless with your behaviour and showed no regard for community members and staff. I would not be opposed to you coming back to the community as you've spoken to me and apologised as well as explain some of the reasons you did what you did but I feel you need to put a bit more effort into this appeal and apologise to the specific people you were toxic towards. If I remember correctly you were banned for doxxing an admin and generally being toxic and homophobic towards me and @nutrient10

Reaction score

This should normally be discussed in an Admin meeting but I feel like you've downplayed your actions too much in this appeal for it to be considered at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.