Xenos Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Ayjay (@TinySlayer @Madda @Bolli )
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Xeno.exe
Your In-game Name: Tyler Bounce
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60247832
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered:
I want to start off by saying I am sorry to everyone who was affected by my actions over a year ago when I RDM'd, and to the staff team who had to deal with it. Looking back at it, I truly regret making such a huge blunder because of such an irrational choice which I could have easily avoided had I been more sensible. Now after taking some time off and not playing PERP for a long time, I think I've matured over the year and become a better person. I understand that my record is not great by any means, but I am willing to prove that I have changed if I am given another chance. The whole RDM incident was a bit thoughtless and very selfish of me and I am aware of that, looking back at it I wholeheartedly blame myself for what I did. I have recently been visiting the forums and talking to other community members and I really miss being able to play on the server with my friends all because of my stupid actions. I hope you can forgive me.

I am sorry for my actions, and I promise nothing like this will ever happen again.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.