Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Im so sorry I can't remember who it was
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name
: Anuel AA
Your In-game Name: Henri Charriere
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164539617

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: Im really sorry for cheating and I didn't think straight. I have been banned for two months now and I can't really enjoy any gamemode. Perpheads was the ebst I have ever played. I can't explain how sorry I am and this wont ever happen again. I know cheaters are really bad but I never killed anyone. That doesn't make it better but Im just so stupid because everyone used to kill me and everyone was so good. So My stupid brain wanted to install cheats. Wich I never should have done cause I regret it everyday I play garrysmod. Im truly sorry for what I did and I hope that I can be forgiven and that I will be able to Play Perp again. Again can't exlain how sorry I am and how bad I want to play Perpheads. Il do anything I need. Just please let me play Perp again. I would get happy if this Appeal gets accepted. Sorry again.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry for all the people that Grind and need to deal with cheaters. But thankfully I never killed anyone. Perp is the best gamemode I have ever played and there is nothing more fun. I hope I will be able to experience it again. Thank you for taking your time to read.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.