Unlock inside car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been quite irritated when I want to give people lift in a car or I wanna get a lift, because I need to be a buddy with that person, it really makes me angry sometimes. So I want to suggest that you add a "unlock" feature for when inside a vehicle. Make this happend! Pritty pritty please?

Reaction score
First off, this isn't a poll, I'll move this, but you should've posted it in the Ideas section. Additionally, if you press the context menu key (C by default) it will change your car into public access mode allowing anyone to get in, then once they're in, press C again to go back to buddies only. Of course this only works if you're the driver, having a completely accessible car to everyone would be a bad idea, 1) it should be your car and your responsibility so if you get a ticket it's on you not whoever drove it last and 2) this would be too easily abused. So if you're driving you already can do what you are suggesting, otherwise you will have to buddy them.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
First off, this isn't a poll, I'll move this, but you should've posted it in the Ideas section. Additionally, if you press the context menu key (C by default) it will change your car into public access mode allowing anyone to get in, then once they're in, press C again to go back to buddies only. Of course this only works if you're the driver, having a completely accessible car to everyone would be a bad idea, 1) it should be your car and your responsibility so if you get a ticket it's on you not whoever drove it last and 2) this would be too easily abused. So if you're driving you already can do what you are suggesting, otherwise you will have to buddy them.
Ah thanks, I didn't know that was implomented. Oh well.... But I think you've gotten the wrong idea, because half your post was nearly completely off topic, 1) and 2) at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.