Update Log - 09/12/2019
A new update is going live tomorrow morning. It is mainly a mixture of bug fixes and further adjustments for using Evo City.
- Stopped some unreleased items appearing in Christmas Gifts
- Fished up glue now floats instead of sinking to the bottom
- Roadcrew workers can now move road barricades in the same way that Police can
- The DNA tool no longer gets confused about Shotguns
- Closing the voting window at the City Hall desks forces you to leave the chair
- Vehicles are now correctly displayed on the Police Computer for lower ranks for warranted suspects
- Action cancellation now follows the +menu_context bind (the same as the act wheel), to prevent collisions with people that use C as a bind key
- Crouching is now forced for car bombs to improve the new animation that was added recently by @Ayjay
- Police Officers have been given a much firmer grip while dragging handcuffed suspects
- Players in the event queue no longer break events after disconnecting
- Added locations for the Beach Derby, Gun Game, Raid and OITC events
- Added new development tools
Thanks to @Yoghurt and @lelios for bug testing. Thanks to @A1L and @Sorle for reporting bugs.