Update Log 12/04/2023

GP

Reaction score
Thank you for the update! The new skins and models look great. And quality of life changes really make a difference over time.
One thing I'd like to point out is that the new Ford ambulance is slow, and has poor acceleration (it struggles going up the subs on-ramp). I find it frustrating to drive.

Reaction score
Thank you for the update! The new skins and models look great. And quality of life changes really make a difference over time.
One thing I'd like to point out is that the new Ford ambulance is slow, and has poor acceleration (it struggles going up the subs on-ramp). I find it frustrating to drive.
Would be nice to see a new van-ambulance such as the Mercedes Sprinter or the GMC Vandura available to higher paramedic ranks for this role of quick response and body removal, since the current ambulance accelerates so slowly

Reaction score

It has identical performance to the old one...