Update Log 19/09/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Update Log 19/09/2021

A small but amazing update brought to you by @Lelios and @Samuel

Some of these changes are already live but hasn't been announced.

Government Changes
  • You can no longer select the metal type when customizing a Road Traffic Unit unmarked vehicle
  • Paramedics no longer get paid if they hurt/killed the person they are reviving
  • The defibrillators can now actually hurt people

Taxi Changes

Seeing as Taxi Driver is a great first job on the server, as it gives you the ability to learn the map without having to purchase a car, we've now spent some time making small changes that we think will revive the job again.

• Changed the entry fee to $100
  • Added a HUD for taxi drivers
    • 56Oh7UI.png
  • Made it possible for taxi drivers to change the metered fare price
    • You can change it to any amount between $5 and $100
    • To do this you need to sit in your vehicle, and then press F3
      • There is logic to stop you from changing the price when someone is in the back of your taxi
  • Added taxi driver clothing
    • All taxi drivers will now wear a black suit
  • Added three new taxi vehicles with new skins
    • Mercedes E 63 AMG
      • Available at driving level: 6
      • Ha2Pg0j.png
    • Vauxhall Insignia
      • Available at driving level: 4
      • BhfJtEh.png
    • Toyota Prius
      • gjaeDRn.png
    • Ford Crown Victoria (Only the skin has been updated)
      • cHDIRlD.png

Other Changes
  • Added bank transaction information when paying a PLPD Ticket

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed issue where the "Drop money" button was in the wrong location
  • Fixed impound synchronisation issue between server and client
  • Fixed issue where Roadcrew would not get paid for impounding vehicles
  • Fixed issue where paramedics would sometimes not get paid for reviving people

Huge thank you to those who have created suggestions, and bug reports! And special thanks to @Shay and @Efan for helping us test these changes, and @Tyla Jai for the amazing skins!

now I can vdmed by the taxi in new cars :troll:

nice update good work!

• Friendly
Reactions: Sam
It would be nice if locations were preset and it gave an average distance between them (would have to be manually calculated) and then shows you how many M the taxi has gone so far. That way new players know if they're being scammed. But love the update i did testing with someone and the new system is great.

style-logo.png

Update Log 27/09/2021

A small but amazing update brought to you by the amazing development team

Changes:
  • Made some changes to vehicle ornaments to support future updates
    pumpkin-icon-vector-id1181407344
  • Changed the way chat filters work
    • If you find words or symbols that should be disallowed, feel free to PM me
    • They now work on all chat-based messages
    • People will automatically be kicked when using certain disallowed symbols
  • Added better logs for when police impound vehicles
  • Changed the SWAT Van startup sound (@Exnem )
  • Updated the Car Wash NPC dialog so it's clear that the vehicle engine must be turned off

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed client error while loading in near fires
  • Fixed issue where having several CCTV in the same area would result in the icons overlapping on the dispatcher map
  • Fixed issue where ongoing animations would stop you from using government chat, and the /panic command
    • Only the surrender animation will now stop you from using government chat, and the /panic command
  • Fixed issue where emergency lights on some vehicles would not work
  • Fixed a model issue with the coffee cup and water bottle

"People will automatically be kicked when using certain disallowed symbols" No. Make it just delete the message. I support filtering but kicks are to extreme. I do not trust censor bots enough to let them have that power. In doing so the bot will constantly make mistakes and people will demand its removal because of it.

A simple chat delete is perfectly fine. I support the notion of having a filter only if it removes not kicks.

"People will automatically be kicked when using certain disallowed symbols" No. Make it just delete the message. I support filtering but kicks are to extreme. I do not trust censor bots enough to let them have that power. In doing so the bot will constantly make mistakes and people will demand its removal because of it.

A simple chat delete is perfectly fine. I support the notion of having a filter only if it removes not kicks.
People can not post swastikas by mistake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back