Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alot of the store properties don't allow you to place down the drug-cooking-table-thingy, such as The Amber & the small shops in the city apartments. Please fix, these probably won't be used much otherwise.

Reaction score
With an argument like that you could say almost every building on the map isn't meant for chemical tables. Neither are they meant for drugs, yet people still do it.

Reaction score
@Exnem But no think about it. That center of the city, next to apartments, reasonably, someone could just sniff out that something wasn't right within the shops (if we could use the sense of smell). Pretty reasonably, people would catch on and notice. Besides, have you ever seen the Amber room and Apartment shops? They are literally so small and compact it makes no sense that they have no purpose other than being a restaurant or gun store.

Reaction score
@Eviction Notice u smell.

I'm just saying if this is supposed to be a "Serious RP Server" then we need to include all aspects of what living is like, otherwise, this is what all PERP players would look like:
74e3d453e39a69215c4c3cc5be08450f.png

also, I'm not rating you dumb so stop rating me dumb.

Reaction score
A new version that is optimized, along with a few other changes should hopefully be out within the next couple of days.

Reaction score
if perpheads counts as a serious RP server is a completely different topic and i think we all know the answer to it
a balance between serious roleplay here and some funny unserious moments there is what (for me) makes it fun

Reaction score
Chemical tables wouldn't work in bazaar either, so they've probably carried this on from the main map to prevent people exploding whilst shopping but tbh I was against this "Feature" to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.