Update Log - 27/05/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this video so much but they should have bass boosted the sigh I made at the end of the original clip.

Changed the recoil reduction calculation so that weapons without stocks and magazines have a more relative improvement when using compensators

Technically without a magazine the gun won't have any recoil because it can't shoot.

Iyzh582d8OVBCfBHl9fu8e-RbXKwUwjP3iMNV3j-3QQ.png

Surprised ak101 wasnt nerfed. Literal laser beam with a rifle comp at 100 still.

Also burst fire still wasnt fixed/adjusted which is a shame because it makes guns like the SG and M16 pretty trash with how much they kick when using burst fire.

Other than that I didnt notice too many differences, but I guess the newer players with lower marksmanship will which is nice.

I've noticed that when you fire the Famas on burst the gun still moves 9 times instead of 3 as well by the way, but no ones really pointed it out.

Actually yes you can, but only by forcing it via the spawn menu, so a revolver could actually have a suppressor. But there's no attachment point set up so it defaults to the player camera / behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back