ur you allowed to use voicechanger

Reaction score
No, while it isn't explicitly stated in the rules, using a voice changer can be considered annoying by players and staff may stop you. Depending on its use, it could fall under rules 2.2 or 6.2 so just use your microphone normally

Reaction score
If you are wanting to use a voice changer because you think people will take the piss our your voice there are two things you need to know;

We were all ‘squeakers’ with annoying voices once, it really isn’t that big a deal!

If some loser does take the piss out of your voice, bully you or just makes you feel shit about it - let the admins know & they can wave bye bye to perp. The staff team do not tolerate bullying in anyway.

Reaction score
Personally if Im on cop I do "/me turns on speaker" then I use a megaphone voicemod feature to pull people over. The civs love it, my supervisors and ridealongs love it and not once did I get a complaint.

On the other hand, if you're going to bazaar speaking in an overly loud demon or squeaker voice, you prob will get voice-muted.

Reaction score
Personally if Im on cop I do "/me turns on speaker" then I use a megaphone voicemod feature to pull people over. The civs love it, my supervisors and ridealongs love it and not once did I get a complaint.

On the other hand, if you're going to bazaar speaking in an overly loud demon or squeaker voice, you prob will get voice-muted.
We do love it. This is fine and fair use.