Server Suggestion Use guns as a passenger

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Use guns as a passenger
Suggestion Description: So if ur in a bank raid suddenly you finish the bank raid now escape car you and your mates get chased by cops and you would be able to shoot back at them and try to kill them this is an example but i would love to see this i do not know what others would think about it.

Why should this be added?:
- Because it would be pretty cool and good for a lot of diffrent thing

What negatives could this have?:
- people can rdm then just run away. or just do stupid shit

Reaction score
good suggestion but post isnt detailed enough, this would be good but the minging opportunities i can think of are endless, maybe only pistols or weapons you could resonable shoot in a car, no barret 50cals and alldat

Reaction score
Most likely due to restrictions of the engine, this most likely won't become a thing, especially since it will just became an extra amount of protection while shooting, considering how the vehicle damaging works with gunfire and stuff.

Reaction score
This is ”Technically” a thing. I say technically because it was something developers could do at one point. However, due to the movement speed of the player it made recoil impossible to control, accuracy poor, and rendered the player shooting the gun incapable of actually taking damage whilst in the car.

It was a janky mess and demonstrated that it was not a good idea.

Reaction score
As @Bnje has mentioned, we know how to do it. I also know how to make the recoil work and behave nicely.

It is probably impossible to make hitboxes work nicely, and for players to be able to reliably see where you are shooting.

If we ever figure out how to make it work well, we probably would implement it.