Various Licenses

Reaction score
Topic:
Add various licenses in game

Short explanation (in notes):
- Not having the license to do what you are doing is against the law
- You would have to renew the licenses for in game money
- Traffic stops would be more realistic if you had to have an up to date license

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Currently in game, to drive there is no sort of test or license you must recieve and keep up to date. The fire arm laws are unclear and having a license would make a clear line between legal and illegal.

Optional additions:
- Feature so police could check the license
- Drivers test and Fire arms test
- Only specific weapons allowed with license
- Various licenses, truck, car, handgun, concealed weapon
-Some weapons could be 100% illegal to own or carry

Reaction score
Yeah, i think this would be great, maybe not a test tho but maybe like 10k a month for a drivers liscence.

Reaction score
I would like to see this added as it can show whether a person is licensed to drive or own a firearm. When pulling someone over this can help to identify if the person has a license adding rp. There could be an option to enter a person's name to see if they are licensed and see if they have suspended from driving or tickets they received on a earlier date. . Perhaps as pasta stated buying a license and taking a test.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hm, seems like a rather fishy idea and a very weird thing to add to the server considering most people will go saying
I HAVE A LICENSE!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The laws are very clear, you may not carry a weapon in a public view meaning you just cannot have your guns in a public area where the public can see it and such nor can you carry a pistol on you in public.

@pastamaniac think about those player with like no money i dont that say its a bad idea but one like me could not afford to pay for new drivers licenense
I don't see where he put driver license, and if that was added who the hell would teach people how to drive considering no one on PERP can drive.

Great idea @pastamaniac this would add a great feel to role playing a police officer.
How would it add great rp? Really it adds nothing but people saying that they have a license, also you can create a good rp situation right now, I remember @Jordan over at Projex in the end of v2 where I tried to arrest someone, I found someone shooting at me from Projex, I asked Jordan to just keep an eye on these people but try to stay away from them considering they were found with guns before this, after I dealt with the people who shot at me from Projex I came back to some dead people with Jordan sitting in his car, I asked him what happened and he explained that they were aiming guns on me, I found the guns they had and brought Jordan to the PD where I let him go with his gun.

would be very useful feature, definitely should be added!
Very constructive! I see you read this through

Reaction score
I support the licenses but there should not be a consealed weapon license, as this would allow people to carry certain weapons around.

Reaction score
I support the licenses but there should not be a consealed weapon license, as this would allow people to carry certain weapons around.

But why should licenses be added? I mean really it will not change the rp from what it is now other than people getting annoying because cops ask for IDs, look how it is now for example people keep getting mad at cops and even make reports because apparently cops stall the rp when they ask for certain stuff...

On phone