Video Editing Software

Reaction score
Hello :>

For a while now I’ve been trying to find video editing software that suits me however it hasn’t got me so far.

Now any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Keep in mind with someone with an IQ like me, making sure this software is simple and easy to use would do me wonders. Especially for the nasty clips I produce ;)

Thank you

Reaction score
If you want a free and easy to use software I suggest trying to find a download for Windows movie maker. It's a very basic one but decent if you aren't looking for something too advanced.
If you care to throw 20 bucks though humble currently has an offer for Vegas Pro 15. The price is very good so watch how it operates and decide.

Reaction score
Thank you, I think when I become more intelligent I’ll check my bank account

JRW

Reaction score
Crack Sony Vegas get team viewer I’ll do it for you, but I have definitely not done this ever due to the fact that that would incriminate me

Reaction score
So basically I’m just gonna rely on you okay thanku thanku

Reaction score
I like it but I’m not gonna lie to you, a lot of money

Reaction score
sony vegas is fucking shit

torrent the fuck out of the adobe suite, its great to learn After affects, Photoshop etc
but just stick to Premiere for just editing. There's a million tools and it works way better than vegas. Though its known for its crashes; if you're not creating a 10 hour cinema grade movie you'll be fine

I heard alot about davinci resolve being great, its new though i haven't used it myself yet

Reaction score
Again a lot of money I’ll have to seriously think about this before I do anything but thank you

Reaction score
If you're a student you can get the whole package of Adobe for just £16 / month which is a really good price in my opinion and this comes with photoshop and so on.