Video - Official MAC Business

Reaction score
Official MAC Business

This is a video about the Multi Agency Crew (MAC), a crew put together by James Moore, Inch Ross, and Dontrall Caldwell.
A cooperation of several government agencies in Paralake City, consisting primarily of the Police Department, Fire Department, and Medical Department.
Their job is to apprehend all types of suspects, even those working within the government, such as rogue cops, or thieving roadcrew workers.

Once again, a video very different from my usual work. I am testing out new stuff almost every video, both to avoid running dry on content, but also to see what exactly people prefer. A portion of this video is more or less a parody of the tv show Cops, hence the intro, although it's still very different from the actual show.
The latter portion of the video is more along my usual style of just funny moments and whatnot, so it follows pretty much the same formula as my previous videos.
I hope you like it.

Reaction score
Official MAC Business

This is a video about the Multi Agency Crew (MAC), a crew put together by James Moore, Inch Ross, and Dontrall Caldwell.
A cooperation of several government agencies in Paralake City, consisting primarily of the Police Department, Fire Department, and Medical Department.
Their job is to apprehend all types of suspects, even those working within the government, such as rogue cops, or thieving roadcrew workers.

Once again, a video very different from my usual work. I am testing out new stuff almost every video, both to avoid running dry on content, but also to see what exactly people prefer. A portion of this video is more or less a parody of the tv show Cops, hence the intro, although it's still very different from the actual show.
The latter portion of the video is more along my usual style of just funny moments and whatnot, so it follows pretty much the same formula as my previous videos.
I hope you like it.
the sound effects are spot on

Reaction score
Big Mac you sonnovabitch u did it again.

Till the next shift - Eagle 1