Police Suggestion View your Observation Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Allow Corporals+ to see a list of the observation reports that they have submitted and their details, exactly how the command team are able to do so.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
  • Would allow these officers to keep better track of how many reports they have done from the 1st of that month to the end, so that they can keep to the requirements and ensure this aligns with inactivity notices etc.
  • Gives officers an opportunity to reference their reports in that past so they can give more consistent ratings
  • Adds one more layer of proof-reading so that officers can report any accidental submissions themselves
What potential negatives could this have for the department:
  • None.
Other additions: -

Last edited:
Reaction score
It works, though it does not actually direct you to your report and does not allow you to view the rating or notes that you added.

I think he means that everyone should be able to see it.
Not quite what I was trying to say, I don't think everyone should be able to see them, just that Corporals+ should be able to view the details of observation reports that they have submitted for other officers.

Reaction score
That is only available for supervisors, I think he means that everyone should be able to see it.

However there is a con imo, sometimes I put some notes for OS only in "description" that I dont want the officer to see.
the way it works now, you're only allowed to see the OR's made by people with the same rank or lower. Therefore giving CPL's access, would only allow them to see OR's made by CPL's

Reaction score
Misunderstood, therefore edited.

I think corporals should be able to see OR's they have themselves made and also OR's other corporals have made. This will also help other corporals to improve their OR writing skills and it will become more standarized how a OR is written.

Reaction score
the way it works now, you're only allowed to see the OR's made by people with the same rank or lower. Therefore giving CPL's access, would only allow them to see OR's made by CPL's
1672766766270.png

I can see Mr Fellton's ORs! I can see everyone's ORs as SGT!

Status
Not open for further replies.