Operations Services - Observation Reports

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads,

Operation Services have been enforcing observation reports for many years now with recent times becoming a lot more strict, however I have been made aware many people aren't fully aware of what observation reports are and why we have them.

Operation Services have created a little google form which we hope you will all fill out.

This google form is completely anonymous but has been created in a way that will target the two main aspects of observation reports which are receiving an observation report and issuing an observation report so regardless if you are a command member or not even in the PLPD your option is extremely valuable.

Once sufficient time has passed and enough data has been collected it will determine the next steps for us as Command.
This could be a minor rework of how observation reports are used or it could be more information provided in policies (as these are fairly old and outdated) or it could be something completely different.

The aim is for you to have input rather than Command just telling you what is happening.
I understand this isn't always possible to have this approach but if you would prefer this approach Operation Services will aim to continue with this approach moving forward.

Please don't hesitate to add more contexts below alternatively you can directly message me.

Thanks,
GamingPeach