View your own playtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Playtime

Short explanation (in notes):
- Simple command you can type in the chat that returns your own FULL playtime in the chat

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
In the early days that you played PERP the time shown in the Q menu is useful. However, once you hit 1 month for example, you can sit anywhere between 1 month and 2 months which is kinda annoying. Some players want to see their full playtime (which staff can show them, I do realise that), but I thought why can't players just check their own full playtime, especially when there's no staff online and they want to know? This might be too "unnecessary" but I think it could be a bit useful for some people.

Optional additions:
Be able to see other people's playtime e.g /playtime <name> ? - However it's not really nescessary

Reaction score
Hello!
I think this would be a very possitive aspect of the community, to be able to view your playtime without contacting staff would be very usefull to players in my opinion.
I do not believe a chat command would really be nessecery however if it was replaced or something i think it could be a usefull part of the community.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
Isn't there already a feature on steam for this? And why would you want the full time anyways? If its for enforcer apps it doesn't really matter, if you have 2 months you've passed the time anyways

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't know, if you see the playtime for the exact day and hour it takes away that sense of achievement when you get that "1 month, 2 month" it's not a bad idea but I really don't see the positives other than the convinience. If you want to know your exact playtime ask a staff member (enforcer+)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.