Viewable Phone Status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Adding a little icon above someone's phone for when they have it out or in a call.

Short explanation: icons to show phone statuses.

Detailed description: an icon showing if someone is using their phone or not, for example, we have a typing animation, we have an icon above when someone speaks in VoIP, but, if someone has a phone out you have no idea, of course with the upcoming server update /me functions will be added but, IRL you can always see if someone is holding their phone and looking at it, or if they hold it to their ear, I think, if someone is in a call, it you could have the typing animation but holding the phone model, and no huge spinning ... above the persons head. and maybe if they are just holding the phone, a little phone icon above their head, i don't know, but I believe it is a good idea.

Optional additions: N/A

Deleted member 5920

-Support It's going to be added in next update 10/10

Reaction score
As you already mentioned when someone takes out their phone the action will appear, but I understand your point that you still can't tell for certain without that. All I can tell you is that something like that is being worked on and considering who knows exactly when next gmod update will be, I imagine it will be complete by that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.