Phone in Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Add a Phone model to your hand when you have it out.

Short Explanation: Add a Phone Bodygroup to all models, similar to the government radio.

Detailed Explanation: At the moment when someone has their mobile phone out, all they do is hold their hand in front of them, my idea is to add the mobile phone model to the hand as a Bodygroup when someone has the phone on their screen. This would add to the Roleplay experience.

Optional Additions:
-Maybe when someone is in a call, they will hold the phone to their ear, which should require no animation scripting, due to the fact that it already exists in the base game.
-Keeping the Phone in the hand of a body if the person died with the Mobile Phone active on screen. Similar to the Police Radio.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ha7m7xu.png

I like this idea a lot, Maybe we could even get different skin's for phones (Similar to cases) but these ideas are great!​

Reaction score
~Neutral For Now
More Models = More LAG

EDIT: +SUPPORT

Sorry for being dumb. I thought models would cause lag but anyway I think this is a great idea as in a Hostage situation I sometimes see someone just sticking a hand out. And I don't know if it's their phone or something else, then I get SWAT outside my door. So yea great idea

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the time being I will put this under accepted. It should be noted that I plan on attaching other models to the player at times as well, such as when you eat/drink/etc, so don't bother making suggestions for those too. I just need to devise a system that would work with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.