visions of fire screaming and misery.

Reaction score
2 nights ago i attempted to sleep and sleep i did. but i'm not sure all i did was sleep that night as it felt i had been physically moved to a new place. it was like i was blind but it was getting warm. i saw lots of fire and felt a presence of misery. the last night, the night after that, i had seen this album proclaiming to be from a sad metal band. i won't say the name because i fear it may act as a incarnation of bad things which will happen if i say it. but i felt a presence of sadness from the band coming from them. all this time i'm not really thinking or feeling anything, just observing. this disturbed me to a degree. it is a message from either my subconcious or more powerful entities about my life and that i may go to hell for some reason or another. i am not exactly keen on it. Perhaps even purgatory. the second dream with the album wasn't a hot place so it probably wasn't hell and if it was, it wasn't hot. perhaps one of those personalised hells. This occured after i had been reading up on serial killers and other evil events. it may be because i once felt i may have gotten in contact with god and got scared and stopped it. this was probably a mistake and i may be punished for this. i also read about satan. the only problem with these dreams is that i feel i cant really talk about it or else evil will come.

Reaction score
My Great Grandmother after hearing Black sabbaths debut album in the 70s

Reaction score
2 nights ago i attempted to sleep and sleep i did. but i'm not sure all i did was sleep that night as it felt i had been physically moved to a new place. it was like i was blind but it was getting warm. i saw lots of fire and felt a presence of misery. the last night, the night after that, i had seen this album proclaiming to be from a sad metal band. i won't say the name because i fear it may act as a incarnation of bad things which will happen if i say it. but i felt a presence of sadness from the band coming from them. all this time i'm not really thinking or feeling anything, just observing. this disturbed me to a degree. it is a message from either my subconcious or more powerful entities about my life and that i may go to hell for some reason or another. i am not exactly keen on it. Perhaps even purgatory. the second dream with the album wasn't a hot place so it probably wasn't hell and if it was, it wasn't hot. perhaps one of those personalised hells. This occured after i had been reading up on serial killers and other evil events. it may be because i once felt i may have gotten in contact with god and got scared and stopped it. this was probably a mistake and i may be punished for this. i also read about satan. the only problem with these dreams is that i feel i cant really talk about it or else evil will come.
what on earth is this rubbish. i have no memory of writing this shit

Reaction score
I'm in your walls I'm in your walls I'm in your walls I'm in your walls
I'm in your walls I'm in your balls I'm in your walls I'm in your walls
I'm in your walls I'm in your walls I'm in your balls I'm in your walls
I'm in your balls I'm in your walls I'm in your walls I'm in your walls

Reaction score
wakeup-meme.gif

[ICODE] [ICODE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][S][U][B][I][B][FONT=trebuchet ms]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/FONT][/B][/I][/B][/U][/S][/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][S][U][B][I][B]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/B][/I][/B][/U] [B][I][B][U]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/U][/B][/I][/B][/S][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/ICODE]
[/ICODE]

Reaction score
wakeup-meme.gif

[ICODE] [ICODE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][S][U][B][I][B][FONT=trebuchet ms]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/FONT][/B][/I][/B][/U][/S][/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][S][U][B][I][B]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/B][/I][/B][/U] [B][I][B][U]WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP THEY"RE COMING THEY"RE COMING RUN RUN RUN[/U][/B][/I][/B][/S][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/ICODE]
[/ICODE]
Y̸̨̛̼͎̰͓͆̓̿̌̍̀̏̃͗̽͌̎̀͌̕̚o̵̗̦͉̤̦͎̣͆̽ư̷̢̡̬̳̑̈́̅̀̿́͗̈̓̋͑͗̿̾̋̓͠ͅ ̴̛̗͉̼͖̻͈̻̺͎͙͈͓̰͚̰̓̾̀̅̿͂́̽̾̈́̒͛͆͂̄k̸̛̛̦͂̿̔̔̒̂̃͐̇͑̅́͋̐̚͝i̴̛̦̱͍͈̓̀̈̐͒͐̅͗͗̊͗̔̈́̅͒̊̉̕̚͠ṋ̴̨̝̜̫̹̬͙̮̫͓̈́̀̓̇́̓̎̓̈̄͗͝͝d̵̹̬̗̤̻̲̺̘̤͚̮̖̜͌̌͗̏͂̀̔̀́̊͘͜a̸̢̡̱͉̖͍͎̤̺͇͎͍͈͚̮̞̎̓͝ ̴̢̨̳̦̣̱̥͈̳̖̙͚̣͉̖͈̓̎͆̇̇͊͛͝f̸̨̡̲͕͈͈̖̯̝̟͕͎́͋̿̒̈́̔͂̀̋̀̓͘͜͠ͅű̶̜͓̺̗͖͎̣̭̩̣͇̩̫̤̣̩̀͌̅̒͋́̚̕͝͝c̵̨̯̤̹͔̦̩̬̻͍̞͙̮͔̮̙̙̦̞̐̈́̐͑͂̂̀̔̉̊̌̇̈́̇̚̚͜͜͠͝k̴̟̜̳̫̦̜͉̫͓̝̘̝̞̦̘̑ͅe̷̢͔͇̝͓̦͇͇̣̮̖͙̝̜̦͇̦̍̋͑́̀̉̊̽͛́̄̍̕ͅd̶̨̨̨̢̨̝̜̩̣̘̟̖͔̻̹̜̘͔̭̖͉́͂̍̂́͝͠ ̶̘̯̱̻̼̍͊͋ű̸̦̦̱̳̹̐́̔͋̇̐̾̓͛̇̽̾̐͘͝͝ͅp̸̛̟̫̗̫̞̳̥͚͎̹̜̰̬̻̬͂͑̌̓͂̈́̾͋̅̈́̑̚͜ͅ ̸̨̲̮͇͉̎͛̓̃̈́̂̽̽͑́͋͑̀͜t̸͎̙̻̥̞͙̱͑͠ḧ̷̭́̕ȩ̸̡̱̲͖͚̯̗̗̣̭̟̳̞̠̞͕̳̂͑́̄̐̃̐̅͋̈́̽̋̚͜͝r̴̘̀̽̉̈́̀͗̃̒̓͗̔̊͛͂̚͝ͅẹ̸̡̇̀̽͆͜ ̴̡̛̘̖̯̫̞͔̪͇͇̳͈͉̲̔̌̏̎̅͛̆̄͑͒̋̚ŝ̵̢̛͓̦̺̼͉̝̰̄̌̋͒̈͆̆͌̇̓͑̀̊͊̕̚͠͝ͅͅȏ̶̪͍̳̣̮̟͐̃̓̀̎̏́͛́̽̇̈́̍͠ñ̴̡̡̨̛̲͖̺͕̤̻̤̭̪̞̤͎̺̯͛̿̄̅͌̀̍̈́̓̂̾̐͆̉̕̕͝