Server Suggestion Visualising what's being stored/withdrawn

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Visualising what's being stored/withdrawn
Suggestion Description: Make it so you can see what item is being stored/taken out for example when a player is storing items in a trunk or a portable storage chest (not warehouse/property chest).

Reason being is that it would make identifying items for civilians as well as for Police easier what was put away or withdrawn. Was it a pistol, melee weapon, drugs? who knows.

The item should briefly appear in the users hand while it's being stored or withdrawn, for example you'd put weapons briefly into passive stance when it's already not or put an empty bottle in your hands as you're taking it out. This would have issues if this is implemented with warehouse chests as they have no delay when putting in items which would make it look weird, for example spamming food items or props.

Not every item would work if they're too large (props) which is why I suggest all legal large props to have a single, universal model, which would just be a small box or something similar. Or just scale them down to be really small, would look cute.

Why should this be added?:
-Makes it easier to identify what is being stored (or taken out?)
-Easier to identify what was also illegaly or legally stored/withdrawn (Drugs? Food?).
-Also useful for reports if people are storing items in the heat of the moment.

What negatives could this have?:
-Bit time consuming to check and see which props would work or not.
-Not really necessarry and mostly just eye-candy and visual confirmation on what was stored when staff can already do the job.
-Wouldn't look as good as I had in mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stalk parking lots and subs storage
See everyone everyone takes out
Start following people and robbing them for those items.
Just. No thank you.

Reaction score
Just. No thank you.
You could already do that.. Just not know the exact item..
Besides if someone stores something in their trunk you can't force them to withdraw it under normal conditions.

Guns that are can be concealed are generally low value in comparisson to the ones that are on your back.

If anything, this would just give people the need to store drugs in secret.

Reaction score
Just. No thank you.
This is to make storing and withdrawing items more transparent and somewhat more realistic. I'm not going to withdraw a whole truckload of produce next to an officer at suburbs storage and act like nothing happened as it is now. Make yourself aware of your surroundings, if someone saw you taking illegal stuff out that's your fault. People can follow anyone that's taking the route to drug dealer when they keep visiting the storage, after that it becomes obvious. People will rob you. Drugs are risky and should be, they are very profitable and low risk within large organisations (but not for newer players as I'm aware). It also just to make the player look like they're doing something instead of staring into a blank void/NPC's face.

If it's an issue then buy any property and take the drugs out from there secretly. Even then the same thing could happen when I stalk peoples property's and look for places to rob...

This suggestion wasn't even aimed to make criminals more powerful, this was a positive for officer's so they can make sure what was actually stored if they get to see it. Force withdrawing it of course would be illegal, this is more for crimes that already happened.

Reaction score
Just. No thank you.
Lol I’m sure getting gangstalked from storage and robbed isn’t a humongous skill issue and totally would become the real perp killing update should it be added!

This is a good idea in a similar light to a suggestion I have made already with weapons.