Wang Chugi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dom Gandhi|Dom_#FreeRafxl
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:John Clay| @Wotsit

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:24995783

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player placed a carbomb on my car for an unknown reason, then left the server almost straight after doing so.
Evidence (Demo Required): not needed @SpaceShots
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spaceshots gave you the wrong logs.

It was actually John Clay / @Wotsit - STEAM_0:1:24995783 who placed the car bomb on your car.

Reaction score
The car bomb was placed there pretty much twenty minutes after the Olsen puffermarket raid, of which John reliably informed me that you took part in, so John and I decided to car bomb you for your involvement. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, even going as far as to have adverts made requesting you pick up your car, you didn't return to your car until, I reckon around an hour or two after the puffermarket raid. John would have no way of knowing when the bomb went off unless we told him, and I didn't see the bomb go off until after the Olsen raid at subs 1, to which I believe John disconnected not long thereafter. If you need any more information or reasoning then feel free to ask.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497113072,1497112609][/DOUBLEPOST]@[KDG]Dom_

He says he survived and saw you shooting cops with Olsen during the raid

Reaction score
On Phone//

John assured me that he gained the raid information ic, claiming he saw you shooting cops, however I believe he died in the suburbs raid several hours later.

@Wotsit did you die at all in between seeing Dom at the puffer raid, with IC knowledge of what was going on, and placing the car bomb?
[DOUBLEPOST=1497117670,1497116490][/DOUBLEPOST]// Reply to Dom

Well if it's the case that John did in fact break NLR by using information from his last life then I apologise for the hostility later on, as I believed we had sufficient IC information regarding your involvement, which is why we refused you entry into subs, considering we were waiting for you to get your car and all

Reaction score
Hello. I died in the puffer raid and then after my NLR ran out I was informed by a member of our org (not sure who it was since I cannot remember) that puffer mart was being raided. He was to my knowledge the last person inside the building since no other org members were talking so I assumed everyone was dead due to the fact that he told me there is a raid. And at that time I was sitting in the back of my van in the parking lot of Bazaar. I saw Dom run into puffer mart with a gun drawn and then shortly after I lost contact with the org member who was in distress inside the Puffer Mart. This was to do with the raid on Puffer and not the Subs raid as I died in both occasions. I will prepare some footage and evidence but its going to take a me a few hours to go through all the demos and shadow play recordings and compile a final massive compilation of events. And to answer @Allen Kennedy 's question. I did not die within the time of seeing him go into Puffer and the time of me placing the bomb. This information was gained from myself seeing him and an org member who to my knowledge was still alive in Puffer.

[EDIT]

It was a very long time after I placed the bomb which I left the server. Me and @Allen Kennedy both waited at the hungries resturant and the gas station to see if you would go back to your car. So saying I left 'almost straight after doing so' is a lie. Infact I would like to see the time stamp of me placing the bomb and then leaving the server because It was definitely not straight away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
// on phone

@Wotsit
Were you absolutely certain that the person who told you was still alive? As in, they had called for backup, asked for help, said 'kos Olsen at puffer' or whatever?

Org chat is always pretty cancer after and during raids, with IC and OOC info often mixing unintentionally, were you certain the info you received was IC?

Reaction score
// Comment was too big t put in allens post

My footage is currently rendering. And the person sounded pretty alarmed and distresses because of the volume of messages he was sending. Plus after more people ran in (including dom) I lost contact with him in org chat. You will see in my footage. The staff will have to get all the org chat logs though because the demos do not show the org chat for some weird reason.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497141027,1497136976][/DOUBLEPOST]

So here is my demo footage, edited down to make the video shorter. The only thing that cant be seen in this is the org chat messages. I didnt know they do not show in demos. But im sure the staff can see the logs for it. This video shows my life inbetween respawning after the puffer raid and then dying at subs. Everything happened between then and if you check the org chat logs you will see I contacted someone around the time when I was sitting in the back of the van.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497171335][/DOUBLEPOST]@Itzryzo // Comment was too big to be a reply.

I was going to bazaar to see if there was any guns for sale. Plus I was not in breach of NLR so I do not see the problem. Plus the shootout was in Puffer Mart not the Bazaar Parking Lot. Also I did not think my mates were dead until after I was told in org chat that it was being raided. Shortly after more people ran inside puffer (including Dom) the guy stopped transmitting messages.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498387391][/DOUBLEPOST]// Comment was too big. @Moti From The Schuna

Dom was in the drivers seat of the Bugati...t (As you can clearly see in the video when he pulls up at bazaar). I actually knew the RC was coming. I thought it would be better to place it then since the RC would tell him to come get his car. Also as I said the guy who was still alive from my org inside puffer was sending messages saying we were getting raided, this then informed my new life that my org was being raided, shortly after Dom runs in with a gun and the guy stops sending messages, I assumed he had been killed. I'm sick and tired of saying the same shit over and over again, please actually read the thread before commenting.

rat

Reaction score
Accepted

@Wotsit you failed to take the NPC in the garage into account, who would have witnessed you walk up to the car, crouch behind the car and plant the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.