Warg / Dick Bobson

Reaction score
Dick bobson spend most of the evening and late night taking songs at PD and City hall and signing them for us and holy shit, this guy's got a amazing voice. I want to recommend Warg / Dick for giving us an amazing performance and i'm not joking, this was the most relaxed friday evenings i have had since COVID-19 came along. I was listening to good music with people around me, even if it's people i barely know on a garry's mod server.

Bigups, my shadowplay folder was full so didn't get most of it, but here are some clips. he's got a YT channel aswell. He also made 1.1 million donations today too!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can we have a paralakes got talent

even though we know who would win I think it would be fun

Reaction score
Dick bobson spend most of the evening and late night taking songs at PD and City hall and signing them for us and holy shit, this guy's got a amazing voice. I want to recommend Warg / Dick for giving us an amazing performance and i'm not joking, this was the most relaxed friday evenings i have had since COVID-19 came along. I was listening to good music with people around me, even if it's people i barely know on a garry's mod server.

Bigups, my shadowplay folder was full so didn't get most of it, but here are some clips. he's got a YT channel aswell. He also made 1.1 million donations today too!

Yeah he did that yesterday too, making a full out concert.

Reaction score
Nice to see something like this
+1 on his own take of big iron

Reaction score
And I fully support this action being the audio-phile I am. Not pedophile, audiophile. I do not hunt cheap kids but I do hunt good sound.