Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Master.Sushi
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Sou
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507304847

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5, 4.1 - User as an officer, intentionally hid evidence and then proceeded to go off-duty and then pick up the evidence.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This was a false accusation. out of nowhere, I have noticed this absolutely shocking warning, somebody has obviously lied on me because he maybe has beef with me. Actually, this incident has never happened before and I would never do that. I have all the evidence and facts that keep such accusations away from me. why do I need to justify something misleading?

Reaction score

Please provide evidence as per warning dispute guidelines:
A warning dispute must contain sufficient evidence such as a video of the situation or a demo with the relevant tick provided.

Reaction score
You should check plpd.online, there is a video of you hiding a gun whilst on duty and then coming back for it while off duty.

You received a statement request for an IA but you never responded, this incident took place a couple weeks back.

Reaction score
A couple of weeks back? (I can't remember that incident tbh.. at that time I was very inexperienced and I'm still learning about the rules till this moment) Could you please send me this video because I don't know how to get it? There is total confusion ig, if that was true, it is almost because I didn't know that was a rule-breaking action, Besides, why it took them all this period to send me this warning? I had a right to justify myself on the spot right?

Reaction score
xSZwqm3.png

2:01 in the video - You hiding a firearm behind the regal apartments as an officer, instead of confiscating it.

kJ3PqRc.png

4:40 in the video - You returning as a civilian and taking the firearm for your own personal benefit.

Seeing as the complainant has selected the option to allow the defendant to view the evidence, and you have even been provided it in your IA statement request by the investigators, I feel comfortable releasing it here:

Also, both investigators just so happen to be staff members so my best guess is that they saw you breaking the rules in the IA evidence and decided to give you a warning as a result of that. And unfortunately, not knowing something was a 'rule-breaking action' isn't a good enough excuse. Regardless, would probably be pretty obvious that your job as a Police Officer is not to tamper with evidence, and breaking the law as a Police Officer is against the rules. Also, joining or leaving a government job counts as a new life, so you would have forgotten where you hid the weapon when you quit your job as a Police Officer.

A1L

Reaction score
I contacted you via Forum PMs on the 5th, you never replied, so I issued you a warning for blatant rule breakages, as @nutrient10 posted, evidence shows the clear situation with timestamps

Reaction score
What can you call it when you set a trap for me, especially since you knew I was still new and I lack guidance? That person was with you for a whole day to learn from you how to behave like a policeman and then wait for me until I made a mistake I consider to be a miscalculation and then stalk me like this using your privileges as a crew member and then come to me To catch me red-handed. In fact, Don't you think that you used two arbitrary decisions against me, the first is that you punished me inside the game by entering me to prison, and this alone ends the crisis, and the second is that you waited two weeks and you made a warning against me in order to revive this issue again? I ask you to review what happened and find compensation for me because you have been the cause of my inconvenience and demoralization in an unethical manner. (This was not the first time! Some staff members are biased and commit the most heinous acts and violate various rules. There is no need to mention names "they know themselves", as I hate spoiling the atmospheres, but there is no accountability or censorship when it comes to them. You only impose punishments on the weak. HOW UNFAIR!)

Reaction score
i have no idea what you're chatting mate

I'm not sure who you're replying to, me or maybe @A1L?, but that video is from a demo. In demo recordings, there is a 'drive' function which allows you to 'noclip' essentially as it is like an interactive recording, no staff member trapped you, it was another player simply gathering evidence.

Stop acting all edgy and answer @money's question, is this the situation you have created this dispute about? Either way it seems like you know you've done something wrong here.

Reaction score
@nutrient10 + @money I'm being myself and as I said, I'm was totally new and the 'other player' who was gathering the evidence I guess he did his job fully enough, and he did not tell me that I'm going to receive a warning. What if I tell you that a couple of players(at Bazar) introduced that idea to me on how to find weapons for free and I thought it was part of the game?
Why should I receive a warning on something that didn't even go successful?
Why should I receive a warning over something I was already punished for?

Reaction score
@origamiswan1 So this is the situation you are disputing?

@A1L PMed you on the forums inquiring into what happened and why you did what is shown in the video. He then forgot about it and issued the warning later as you didn't reply. Just because it happened 2 weeks ago doesn't mean you're free from all liability, you still broke the rules.

No matter how you spin this, it is your responsibility as a player to abide by the rules, it is not anybody else's. Even if somebody misleads you, which is wrong, it is ultimately your responsibility. It should be pretty obvious that your role as a police officer is not to tamper with evidence, let alone go back and get it as a civilian.

To answer your last two questions, it does not matter if the intended result was not successful, you still broke the rules. Also, you haven't been punished; having a weapon which never belonged to you confiscated and a jail sentence/fine is not punishment for breaking server rules.

Reaction score
@origamiswan1 Hi, I'm that 'other player' who gathered the evidence and reported you. In my opinion stealing a weapon as an officer is an obviously disallowed act, hence why I had created an internal affairs complaint on you. I did also try to explain why what you were doing was wrong, including talking about the new life rule in LOOC as you can see in the video. I did arrest you for tampering with the evidence but this is an in-character punishment. It is up to the staff team to decide on an out-of-character punishment but I am not a staff member hence why I cannot inform you that you would be receiving a warning. Also no staff member online at the time was able to deal with the in-game report I had created.

Reaction score
@money Absolutely, and I mean it this issue got me. it is as if you were accusing a grown man of a mistake he made when he was a baby. Can you compensate for the stress and anxiety you caused me?

Reaction score

You seem to have a general understanding of what was wrong here, so I won't go too much into details. You can read those rules for more information.
For 3.5 - You have used information from your past life (since you left the government job, you would forget all details from your government job) to go back to the gun you hid.
For 4.1 - As a government employee, you must follow the law. There could be multiple law infringements to justify this warning, but paying attention to Section 4 laws of the law book should be enough to understand (4.2, 4.4, etc).

You broke these rules and the law, so you are liable to be punished via Internal Affairs (since you were police) and by staff. When rules are broken, it is irrelevant if you got punished in-game or not.
@Super_ @Racxes

Status
Not open for further replies.