Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Pedro-_-
Your Roleplay Name: Damon Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554882953

Why were you punished?: 1.6 and 4.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: As you can see on the clip i was placing the bodies on the elevator something i already watch a lot of people doing it on the past, the CPL then decided to warn me not to or i would get demoted i did ask why and then a SGT from PLPD started placing the bodies again, when the staff decided to come back and warn me again for placing the bodies after a SGT starting to placing them again, last time i checked there was no staff name on the top of his Roleplay name so i continued with the SERIOUS roleplay that we are supposed to follow SGT<CPL so if a Sergeant is doing it and allowed it he over rank the Corporal orders. after i complained about his order and was a sergeant doing it he then pulled is staff gun and moved me up, at any point he was not breaking the roleplay and speaking as a staff, after that as you can see i did complain because i was doing the same as the sergeant and when he move me as staff i did start moving the bodies from the stairs and he gave me a warning without saying anything after i complaing about his actions as a corporal.
Don´t Undestrand how can be 1.6 if he never showed himself as a staff and when he did i stopped and before that would be 4.1 but was a sergeant on scene that is above him doing it.

A1L

Reaction score

Your warning will be removed as we don't see any direct rule violations for the 1.6 as nothing was actually said, for the 4.1 considering the sergeant was continuing and doing it afterwards, we can see why you continued, however don't place loads of bodies into the elevator, you'll eventually find out what happens, so don't do this again.

Reviewed with @Aquaa @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.