Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Money and Blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your Roleplay Name: Deshawn Hatch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113138281

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.15 - User drove in such manner that resulted in certain damaging to the vehicle he stole.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because it's natural to drive over the speed limit if im stealing a supercar like what else i can steal it for.
And as a reasoning for my warning it was stated that i shouldn't have been trying a drift while going 100 mph and no matter the car, it would cause a crash. I will put 2 videos here to show it wasn't on purpose one of them will be the video that i got warned for and the other video will be put to show 100 mph drifts are pretty easy if you are not hugged by the wall. And the only reason that crash happened is because i was hugged by the wall and the car just didn't move even a bit to the left even tho i tried hard. And it was already in bad shape because of the speed bumps.

im sure tyla witnessed me do 100 mph drifts countless times ( when im not hugged by the wall and with reasonable cars that can turn)

And this is the moment i initiated the drift. It wasn't initiated at the last moment

Additional Information: i really like blobvis and money i dont want to look like a dick but every person that i showed this video to thought it was accidental.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this will be dealt with independent staff team however in the meantime we have adjusted the correct rule break to 2.5 instead of 3.15, doesn't change anything here however in regards to punishment, its still a warning

Reaction score

After reviewing it with @Super_ and @Acerius, we have decided to accept the dispute. That area is quite common to drift near, especially at high speeds. I would recommend that you don't speed in areas like that though @Deshawn Tyson to avoid future instances of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.