Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: coochieslayer69
Your Roleplay Name: john markwes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432951571

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - failed to follow gunpoint and continued to talk on Teamspeak // Extended for another 3.4 - User failed to follow orders under gunpoint, started running away, running across intersection.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello blobvis i am writing this to apologise again to you to the police officer that stopped me to the people who I've may of ruined there fun in the server and why you should consider unbanning me. first of all i want to say that i am extremely sorry for what i did and not following the rules i promise that this will never happen again I've been reading the rules so in future this would not happen i have been waiting patiently a couple of days since you told me to wait a little bit i wanted to wait a couple of more days but i really have nothing to play at all since most my friends are studying and doing school stuff i have nothing to do and i really want to play the game because its extremely fun and i enjoy playing and roleplaying with some people on the server so blobvis i would really appreciate it if you would be able to unban or possibly lower my days of the ban Thank you for reading this appeal.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.