Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Eldon
Your Roleplay Name: Anis Salamanca
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187150243

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - Failed to comply with instructions under direct gunpoint, also picked drugs under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: Bojing Mohamed exploits his influence as a staff member to localize me, then transforms himself into an armed citizen then broke more than six laws :
- 11.1 Obstruction of Property Access
- 11.2 Vandalism
- 11.4 Trespassing
- 11.5 Breaking and Entering
- 11.6 Theft
- 11.9 Discharging a Firearm

He violated all of these regulations before killing me (note, I'm a new player and unarmed).
Second, he re-creates himself as an admin. Then he drove me out into the desert to scare me. He tried to take advantage of me (he knew I was a novice player), so he informed me I made two faults and issued a warning!
----> 3.4, 3.6 - Failed to comply with instructions under direct gunpoint, also picked drugs under gunpoint
NB these mistakes didn't even exist !!!!

Indeed, these laws concern Section 3: Powers of LEOs, Security Services and Elected Officials. But, I was an unarmed citizen when he commits :
- 11.1 Obstruction of Property Access
- 11.2 Vandalism
- 11.4 Trespassing
- 11.5 Breaking and Entering
- 11.6 Theft
- 11.9 Discharging a Firearm

So, Bojing Mohamed exploits his influence as an Admin to localize his prey (New player) then, he committed all kinds of crimes then punishes the new, unarmed and peaceful citizen with inexistent charges. Then, he harassed me in order to silence me.

I demand that all laws on the earth and in the heavens take away my rights from any lunatic who plans to use innocent people to express his malady. May God avenge all psychopaths who want to use innocent victims to vent their rage.
It's a terrible tragedy if psychopaths use their high position to unleash their deep and eternal disease on innocent and peaceful people!!!
May God take revenge on all psycho who intends to vent their illness in innocent people.

Additional Information: Reporting the dishonest staff member : Bojing Mohamed

Reaction score
This looks like you should be making a staff complaint. Also please provide evidence that you did not break rules or this will be denied.

Reaction score

You can read the rules you broke here. Seeing as you didn't even address the rules and didn't provide evidence, I'd rather you make a new dispute with the relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.