Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply with orders under gunpoint - Extended due to record.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i will be real with u boijing, I told you this in the admin talk and I will write it here too, I knew I was breaking the rules but I did not break the rules for 20k and a phone and prob 3 burgers I did it because I did not want to let Wuu win. The thing is that he burned my shop for a valid reason but a dumb one and then he was trying to get another reason to kill me or burn my shop then he was camping my door. HE KILLED A NEW PLAYER MAKING HIM LOSE 20K JUST TO FUCK WITH ME. I want to get unbanned because I know the rules and promise this wouldn't have happened if he did not do what he did, I just did not want to let him win witch if I think about it it was pretty childish I could have let him mug me and then talk with an admin because what he did is clearly targeting just because, but I was dumb and decided to break the rules resulting in me getting banned and bojing losing his time.
Before I finish this I want to say this is more an apology to the admin because I realized that anything I do or the admins do I brake the rules all the time, even tho you guys don't believe me I am trying so hard to not do anything stupid.

Additional Information: i swear if i get unbanned i will just own a shop and stop minging/raiding/muging/being a dumbass, oh and wuu guess u won hope u are happy

Reaction score
I gave you the chances to reconsider what you were doing and you still did the opposite, you continue to break the same rule. It doesn’t matter what interactions we have had, it’s in character stuff and you’ve got to go along with it which you don’t seem to still understand.

Reaction score
What chance? You would have mugged me and still do an f6. And i get it i even said i am sorry beacuse i know i should have respected gunpoint

Reaction score
I gave you the chances to reconsider what you were doing and you still did the opposite, you continue to break the same rule. It doesn’t matter what interactions we have had, it’s in character stuff and you’ve got to go along with it which you don’t seem to still understand.
I do understand that and i understand the rules but i decided to not respect it beacuse i already have ran frome the shop breaking 3.4 and i rathared get banned and keeo my money then get banned and lose 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.