Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Kieron Patton
Your Roleplay Name: Kieron Patton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196682923

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply at gunpoint from PD.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello there,

I honestly didn't know I had received this warning as in the demo I was attempting to find where "Surrender" was on the emote wheel, when Chase did the warning in chat I didn't see it as I was focused on complying with the officer and moving around the pole as I was stuck. I only noticed I had received this warning after checking ScamBans and couldn't recall what I did so decided to check the demo.

Me and my friends were being pursued due to an altercation we had with another player. In the demo, my friend pulled over and we all surrendered. When I got out of the car, you could see that I was staying still, not attempting to pull my gun out but trying to comply. I was relatively new at the time and struggled to remember pressing "C" and finding the "Surrender" option. I see that in the video Chase then informed me of the warning via LOOC chat, however, I didn't notice. As one of the cops was also called "Kieran" I believed that the communication was occurring between Chase and the officer called "Kieran"

Furthermore, I was not aware that Chase was a staff member, therefore I was more focused on complying with the officer arresting me.

My intentions in this moment were pure and I didn't intend to break any rules.

Thank you for your consideration,
Kieron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.