Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ThatGuySeany
Your Roleplay Name: Jax Slayher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80596709

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Whilst being chased on foot by Police, the user charged an Officer with a raised gun only using his fists, naturally resulting in his swift death. Later, when gunpointed by Police because of a car theft, the user complained about what was happening in LOOC instead of complying with the Officer's orders.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am posting this as a dispute, solely over what happened outside of Hospital. I apologised earlier to Collier regarding the seperate incident, but wanted to post my POV here for you to see. I understand that you say I didn't comply with officer's orders, and, I did complain in LOOC, so I apologise about that. However, I did comply with the orders and as soon as I saw you pointing your guns I said 'OK OK' and got straight out, where I proceeded to anim shakehead, but, I was meant to surrender. As I explained in game, I mistakenly did this and as soon as the animation had ended and I could attempt to surrender again, I did, however I had just been cuffed at this point. I think there was a miscommunication, and, I truly do enjoy playing the server, so do not want to be unable to play it. I wouldn't intentionally break the rules, and, I had this occur twice today with Collier, but do genuinely think it was viewed incorrectly. My footage will show me attempt to surrender, I got out of the car and stayed still, I did not try to run and couldn't surrender in time (through the game's design) so was banned? I would simply wish to play the server again and dispute this, whilst also apologising.

Additional Information: YT Link: https://youtu.be/MwRhLx6DrGw

Reaction score

Rather than complaining in LOOC and breaking character, thus endangering your life, you should have just surrendered immediately. You could have then brought it up at a later point after your arrest.

This is not a point which can be disputed. If you want a potential ban reduction or ban lift then you should instead make an apology.

Reviewed with @A1L, @Bojing and @Double J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.