Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: FerrariPeekツ GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot and kiled two unarmed people for going to their own house when he was raiding the house next to it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Them driving straight infront of ongoing shootout, getting 2 warning shots and enough time to go towards storage should be enough for me to shoot them when they then pull straight into ongoing shootout with cops. With the warning given to the guy driving, this warning completly says itself against. He gets warning for 3.4 driving into ongoing shootout while have gotten warning shots and i still get warning? Also as seen on clip like ive said 3 times now, that you can clearly see me giving 2 warning shots but they still decide to drive into the subs 2 and not flee towards storage or anywhere else. They also decide to park like they want cover, i was 100% sure in the situation that this was flankers/counters.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/QhNHFwjBLsXnH/d1337qJQsu9g?invite=cr-MSxwRWgsMTA0MzU3ODks

Status
Not open for further replies.