Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Ace6
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Andrews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216670389

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was given a warning from curak as I killed the mayor because the car tax was too high

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm lookin to buy a expensive new car and I noticed that the car tax was set to 5%, I proceeded to warn the mayor as it was going to cost me extra money which I did not have, to buy the car after I sold my drugs . I gave him a warning and waited for 30 minutes, then finally giving him one final warning to lower the tax which he didn't comply to. Giving me the right to assassinate him under 3.12 as it negatively affected me.

Reaction score
You shouldn't really dump your disputes and appeals. As for your warning it dosn't really make sense for you to kill the mayor over 5% sales tax. Buying a car or not, If you did kill the mayor the sales tax would set to 25%. So infact he is helping you by lowering them to what he did. Also a 4% difference defiantly isn't work a murder charge.

Reaction score
You shouldn't really dump your disputes and appeals. As for your warning it dosn't really make sense for you to kill the mayor over 5% sales tax. Buying a car or not, If you did kill the mayor the sales tax would set to 25%. So infact he is helping you by lowering them to what he did. Also a 4% difference defiantly isn't work a murder charge.
I understand your point but in roleplay terms 4% of a sum over a million is worth a lot of money, I would have had to grow more therefore negatively affecting me.

Reaction score

Killing the mayor resulting in an almost certain risk of death or imprisonment is grossly disproportionate to your perceived positive outcome of purchasing a new car and is not in any way close to outweighing negative consequences of the actions you committed.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.