Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User gunpointed someone in a public setting without taking precautions, leading to him getting spotted by a medic.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As KeiwaM said, its against rules to gunpoint at city plaza, even if a guy from inside runs out sprinting? Is it then considered 3.4 unarming this person? as they could have a pistol and shoot us in the back? The argument was that, the person in Ol' stool could see me? If I'm raiding through window, which I have done a lot of times, and i know other people have too, that would be 3.4 too? I'm honestly just confuses about this warning, so if someone could elaborate and explain how unarming a person infront of office is 3.4? And I also "didn't take precautions", as far as I know if no cops are in direct eyesight of the situation there's no problem, how am I supposed to know (we looked down the side before raiding) that a medic is lurking?

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/WjS9jL0pQ6JCo/R2N3sjzKMA36?invite=cr-MSxpTXYsMTY5NDA4MjE1LA
The clip used in the report.

Reaction score
You didn't just "Unarm" him. You stood outside with a gun. It even shows in the clip right there you were trying to gunpoint some random sweater right up next to Main St. before turning around and gunpointing this person. Furthermore, you then took him inside again and attempted to mug him.

Reaction score
You didn't just "Unarm" him. You stood outside with a gun. It even shows in the clip right there you were trying to gunpoint some random sweater right up next to Main St. before turning around and gunpointing this person. Furthermore, you then took him inside again and attempted to mug him.
As explained in report, it wasnt my intention to mug him, and no harm was done about that situation as i didnt take anything, what im confused about is how gp'ing someone that lives there is 3.4?

Reaction score

You need to upload the entire situation from start to finish from your POV for me to determine if you were unnecessarily waiting around with your gun. You have 24 hours to upload your POV or this will be closed.

Reaction score

Over 24 hours have passed since my initial reply and I have not heard anything back, so I will be closing this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.