Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: nux
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Limon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:593889238

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was given a warning for "head-bobbing" through a floor

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had no idea this wasn't allowed and I did it for no more than 5 seconds. My friend told me to look at what he was doing because he thought he had found a glitch, I then jumped on the object and jumped as well noticing I could see through the floor a little. There were then reports of a robbery in the apartment above us but I had no part in that and no evidence shows I did.

Reaction score
A dispute requires evidence. Also, a dispute should be made when a ban or warning is illegitimate. It seems in your case that you were simply ignorant of the particular rule you were punished for, which isn’t really an excuse.

Reaction score
There were then reports of a robbery in the apartment above us but I had no part in that and no evidence shows I did.
Hi, I told you in the report that you're not being warned for mugging anyone, just jumping through the floor.

Here's the video of you doing it if you would like to use it, alternatively you can get your POV from your demo.

https://streamable.com/u8arvi

Status
Not open for further replies.