Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Hoxton
Your Roleplay Name: Houston Daniels
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84471888

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed the mayor and his secret service with police being present. This ended up in his direct death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The mayor maxed out the taxes (it shows 18% in the clip but it was going to 25%) and I was warned for shooting the mayor next to police, while I wasn't even aware there were any cops in the area, the mayor started fleeing and the SS was distracted which was a opportunity for me to take down the mayor and I knew if I don't get him now I he was most likely just gonna sit inside city hall.

I had no idea the cop was there, but apparently I was supposed to put more effort into looking around before engaging, even tho I don't really have the time to do a lap around bazaar when the mayor is running away and the SS is distracted, after killing the mayor and SS an officer spotted me and said "please leave the area" he had no idea I was involved, but I went behind him and pulled out my gun and started shooting because my org member was getting shot, which is why I ended up dying. If I was there by myself I would've lived so I feel like putting "This ended up in his direct death." in the punishment isn't really fair

This part of the cop telling me to leave and not knowing I'm involved is not in the clip because medal but I can get it from the demo if me proving this is gonna impact the outcome of the report

Additional Information: Here is the cop in my clip, in case you missed it lol
F6 conversation with the staff member - (full convo on the link)

I'm also surprised how this is 3.4 but running around bazaar as mayor with max taxes isn't, also does this mean anyone can go on mayor and make awful taxes (other than income so they don't get arrested) and stand next to an officer for hours and no one can do anything to them?

Reaction score

As shown here
1698948959227.png

You were clearly able to see an Officer, even if this did not occur you still should have checked your surroundings prior to attempting to assassinate the mayor.

Reviewed with @Franko, @Sindarin