Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: PK_GodZilla
Your Roleplay Name: Vladimer Volkov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46515047

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - As SS killed the mayor and shot suspects

Why should this appeal be considered?: As SS protecting the mayor but not receiving any payment for his work and also not agreeing with tax rate
isn't it a reason for me to assassination the mayor?
I understand the rules of the server. but didnt paid attention on kill the mayor as SS is ban able.
Yes i apologies for my mistake as new player on the server and would learn from this.
but would expect the ban to be removed and turned in to warning as a lesson for me
Thank you and apologies

Additional Information: 1 Suspect killed for witnessing the assassination to remove the evident from the police as RP

A1L

Reaction score
So do you agree with that you broke the rules but disagree with the punishment given or not?

Reaction score
I agree that i broke the rule yes but i didnt know about that as new player on server
and disagree with the punishment of ban for 1 week and asking to decrease it

Reaction score
I agree that i broke the rule yes but i didnt know about that as new player on server
and disagree with the punishment of ban for 1 week and asking to decrease it
If you think the punishment is excessive you should make a staff complaint, otherwise if you'd like your ban to be reduced you should write an effortful apology seeing as you agree with the fact that you broke the rules.

Reaction score
But from RP prospective question: Isn't acceptable to kill the mayor even if you are SS that still count as citizen of the city for not agreeing with the terms of tax and payment of the employment?

Reaction score
But from RP prospective question: Isn't acceptable to kill the mayor even if you are SS that still count as citizen of the city for not agreeing with the terms of tax and payment of the employment?
No, because you’re an employed government official. If the payment is issue you should have resigned after trying to ask him to better your pay, and sales tax hardly affects you when you’re secret service so it is not a valid reason to kill him.

All in all, there is never a reason to kill the mayor as SS unless they are somehow trying to kill you.

Reaction score
No, because you’re an employed government official. If the payment is issue you should have resigned after trying to ask him to better your pay, and sales tax hardly affects you when you’re secret service so it is not a valid reason to kill him.

All in all, there is never a reason to kill the mayor as SS unless they are somehow trying to kill you.
Got it, Thank you for the information
was thinking it was a valid reason.
apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.