Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: sjappy10
Your Roleplay Name: Sem preston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55683916

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 4.1 - Created a human roadblock in a highway pursuit where one officer died and general minging around.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good afternoon,

I was highly surprised when I saw my blacklist AND warning appearing on the Bans page. Yesterday, I was cruising with some other police officers in a van and at a given moment, we got a call from another officer that was chasing a red sports car. The driver of the van decided to block one lane of the highway leading to the intersection, and I thought that de rest of the team was going to lay down a spike strip for the incoming car.

I got out of the Van, but unfortunately, I got spawned at the wrong side of the van (this is an automatic process, no player actions involved where you spawn!). I saw that this was a dangerous situation but I equipped my spike strips anyway. Before I could react, the red sports car was already there and ran over officers that were apparently standing in the open lane of the highway. This was NOT me, screenshots will be provided in this dispute. I got a message from some players that were indeed standing in the middle of the highway that they got a warning/ blacklist and I did not get one.

However, it is very strange and extremely unreasonable that I got a warning and blacklist for something that I simply did not do, please see the screenshot and see yourself. Also, I did not even got a message from @Ellie or an opportunity to defend myself, I just got this warning and blacklist randomly.

Additional Information:

Reaction score
Hello! During the whole situation yesterday where it was so many people involved and reports everywhere your name came up but when I look back in the demo, you did, in fact act correctly with your road spikes.

I apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for making a dispute so I can correct this, I will remove it immediately.

Reaction score

The original staff member who issued the punishment has replied and apologised for the confusion and will be removing it. As such, I deem the matter to be resolved and will be closing this.