Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Modo0
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Coates
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235227348

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User drove off whilst under direct gunpoint on a parking lot, at a very slow speed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Let me start this off with things I did after that happened, I had a lot of time to think and I have the reasons why this should be considered, I'll explain the situation that happened at bazaar now, so these people have burned my friends and I tried to kill them but they had found me and tried to gunpoint me out of the car, there are a total of 3 reasons why I did not stop and continued to drive away, first off they knew I was after their friend and I was gonna kill him, which in order to prevent that from happening they tried killing me, and you might say "you should listen under gunpoint at all times" as if that would work in a trigger happy server, no that would not work as I knew that they were killing me even if I had exited the car to kill or surrender, and the fact we are rivals does not help one bit as everyone wants their org to level up by any means necessary, and they sure as hell will not let me go alive as I a would come and kill their friend, so in this entire case I would have died even if I listened and complied, if that happened with cops I would get out and comply because they are not gonna kill me, and it would not count as 2.5 for them as I said they had a valid reason to kill me.

Reaction score

For this to be considered you will have to provide some sort of evidence.

You can either upload a clip of the situation or your demo

Reaction score

Your vehicle was moving at such a slow speed that the shooter could've easily shot you, he had a line of sight on you for 3 seconds.

Due to your vehicle being slow, escaping wouldn't have been possible. If you were aware that they were the people attempting to kill you, driving up to them isn't the best idea.

Based on the ample time he had to kill you, we're deciding to deny this dispute.

Reviewed with @Maia, @Pugga and @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.