- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 145
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @GamingPeach
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable
Your Steam Name: 汤米·汤普森
Your Roleplay Name: Jonathan Laquise
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30911476
Why were you punished?: 3.4 for supposedly countering a raid from a distance while cops were on scene, returning a moment later to continue to shoot another attacker while cops were on scene.
Why should this appeal be considered?: As shown in the clip, I approach Southgate and check the area, with no cops visible. I then shoot one of the raiders. When I spot a police van arriving, I leave to stay out of harm’s way. The clip clearly shows that no cops were on scene when I fired and that the raider I killed was not shooting at cops, contrary to Gamingpeach’s claim.
I return to the Bazaar, *store* the M82, buy food, and then decide to check whether the raid is still ongoing. I approach a cop and ask whether Southgate is still being raided. I receive no answer, and walk closer to see for myself.
As soon as I hear gunshots, I start running away, which is clearly visible in the clip. Contrary to Gamingpeach’s claim, I do not return to shoot at another player and I am actively trying to leave the area. While running away, I get shot and crippled. I then make my way back to the Bazaar and do not return to Southgate.
Additional Information: I’m not tooooo salty about the warning itself, more so bothered by Gamingpeach making up facts to justify the punishment. No cops were present when I killed the attacker, I never returned and shot at anyone, and I actively tried to get out of harm’s way.
The most questionable part is Gamingpeach’s claim that they’ve seen a video of me shooting a player who was actively shooting at a cop. I feel my clip clearly disproves that.
I’d like to see the clip they’re referring to
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @GamingPeach
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable
Your Steam Name: 汤米·汤普森
Your Roleplay Name: Jonathan Laquise
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30911476
Why were you punished?: 3.4 for supposedly countering a raid from a distance while cops were on scene, returning a moment later to continue to shoot another attacker while cops were on scene.
Why should this appeal be considered?: As shown in the clip, I approach Southgate and check the area, with no cops visible. I then shoot one of the raiders. When I spot a police van arriving, I leave to stay out of harm’s way. The clip clearly shows that no cops were on scene when I fired and that the raider I killed was not shooting at cops, contrary to Gamingpeach’s claim.
I return to the Bazaar, *store* the M82, buy food, and then decide to check whether the raid is still ongoing. I approach a cop and ask whether Southgate is still being raided. I receive no answer, and walk closer to see for myself.
As soon as I hear gunshots, I start running away, which is clearly visible in the clip. Contrary to Gamingpeach’s claim, I do not return to shoot at another player and I am actively trying to leave the area. While running away, I get shot and crippled. I then make my way back to the Bazaar and do not return to Southgate.
Additional Information: I’m not tooooo salty about the warning itself, more so bothered by Gamingpeach making up facts to justify the punishment. No cops were present when I killed the attacker, I never returned and shot at anyone, and I actively tried to get out of harm’s way.
The most questionable part is Gamingpeach’s claim that they’ve seen a video of me shooting a player who was actively shooting at a cop. I feel my clip clearly disproves that.
I’d like to see the clip they’re referring to
Last edited:
