Ban Dispute (Efan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] CLIP 1: https://streamable.com/pwdbqb CLIP 2: https://streamable.com/dae6u2
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Lengend ep
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Koney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Started shooting at cops whilst his friends at bank were dead and his other friend was not being arrested.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because, in my clip u can hear shots still ringing out while I killed my cops which meant that my friends were still alive. This is not 3.4 as my friends were still alive and fighting(clip 1). The initial breakout of this shootout was due to my friends being pulled over by a cop(clip 2).

Reaction score
Provide your actual demo and not edited clips, these clips are not in chronological order.

A1L

Reaction score
The first killing of the officer at the Public Parking was fine as there was shots indeed going off, however after you had stuck around and killed a second officer, I can't hear people disconnecting from TeamSpeak in your demo, however I am sure every single one of them was dead and one was managing to escape. Can you please tell me when you saw your friend in cuffs and if you actually knew about him being in cuffs at all?

Reaction score
The first killing of the officer at the Public Parking was fine as there was shots indeed going off, however after you had stuck around and killed a second officer, I can't hear people disconnecting from TeamSpeak in your demo, however I am sure every single one of them was dead and one was managing to escape. Can you please tell me when you saw your friend in cuffs and if you actually knew about him being in cuffs at all?
I was sure he was alive, you can check logs.

A1L

Reaction score
I was sure he was alive, you can check logs.

Who was alive though? You need to be more specific, I can't see anyone alive whilst you were shooting officers except one person in handcuffs who was running away, and please answer my other question that when did you see your friend in handcuffs and or if you actually knew about him being in handcuffs at all?

A1L

Reaction score
He left ts, and diesal was still alive fighting.

How did you know if he was cuffed or dead then? So you didn’t know he was cuffed exactly, and Diesel was also dead like 30 seconds prior, so he was most definitely not in the TeamSpeak either, am I missing anything else?

Reaction score
How did you know if he was cuffed or dead then? So you didn’t know he was cuffed exactly, and Diesel was also dead like 30 seconds prior, so he was most definitely not in the TeamSpeak either, am I missing anything else?
Diesel died right before i came to kill that tfu and than died. Theres also no proof that hes died aswell, He wasn't firing shots, plus I didn't see him in the parking lot when killing the first cop. Which meant hes either running away or hiding

A1L

Reaction score
Diesel died right before i came to kill that tfu and than died. Theres also no proof that hes died aswell, He wasn't firing shots, plus I didn't see him in the parking lot when killing the first cop. Which meant hes either running away or hiding

There was no reason to stick around and kill officers when you don’t even know if your friend is dead or alive, you must investigate otherwise your actions is pointless and acting against the rules.

I already said the first cop kill was fine, but then you said Diesel was still alive when he wasn’t and your other friend in cuffs managed to run away whilst you decided to stay and KOS more cops, which you shouldn’t of

Reaction score
There was no reason to stick around and kill officers when you don’t even know if your friend is dead or alive, you must investigate otherwise your actions is pointless and acting against the rules.

I already said the first cop kill was fine, but then you said Diesel was still alive when he wasn’t and your other friend in cuffs managed to run away whilst you decided to stay and KOS more cops, which you shouldn’t of
When i killed that first cop, i went to get a better angle to kill more cops, Diesel was alive during the first cop death, but than died shortly before I killed the tfu.

Reaction score
He's not dead in the parking lot, which meant hes alive.

A1L

Reaction score
When i killed that first cop, i went to get a better angle to kill more cops, Diesel was alive during the first cop death, but than died shortly before I killed the tfu.

He died 2 seconds before you killed the first cop

Reaction score
He died 2 seconds before you killed the first cop
Oh sorry for my misrecollection of the situation, the time when diesal died, and me going to kill the first cop was so short, In that situation I was in, I thought to myself that I have to kill these cops fast or else diesal would die, and the timing to when diesel died and me trying to runover that cop was short

A1L

Reaction score

After looking through this thoroughly, you did break the rules. You had not known if ImmortalSoul was dead or alive, although he managed to escape cuffs, and Diesel had already died prior to the first officer being killed, you should not have stuck around and shot the second officer and instead left as most of your friends was already dead and one managed to escape (however you clearly did not know this but brought it up in the report regardless).

Status
Not open for further replies.