Warning Dispute (Incorrect knowledge of building base defence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Incorrect knowledge of building base defence
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Trey
Your Roleplay Name: Trey Guns
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61734890

Why were you punished?: Incorrect knowledge of correct way to build base defence

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was a honest mistake i was mid build trying to figure out how to make it work and not be against the rules, not knowing about the base defence page untill the nice admin showed me earlier and now i have a clear visual and understanding of how to build, no directioning/angling and such, but my original intention was not to make a mess or look like a maze i was trying to block windows with what i had and i had yet to fully fix it as i was in the box looking for acceptable items. As seeing that i was opening my phone and trying to get some things delivered to make the base more realistic instead of using what i had. I offered to compensate and still can, Was in no way trying to break a rule and i now have a clear understanding thanks to the helpful link. I take pride in a clean record and this is why i ask to please take this in to consideration as it was a honest mistake, i was corrected and showed the correct ways and i now will go by what i know from today and still can compensate the raider for anything lost.

Additional Information: I see it says i need evidence but it i do not have it not thinking i was going to be warned. I had used wooden fences only i had fixed it after reading the page.

Read my reply before posting again next time please thank you, what you did was against the rules and there is nothing to dispute here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back