Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Kevko
Your Roleplay Name: Kevko Stabil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16921820

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.9, 3.10 - User built an illegal defense which used snowman and statue in an unrealistic way.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I know I am in the wrong here. I didnt read the handbook on how to build a base and just build what I saw in other bases. As this is my first offense, I would like a chance to get the warning removed, because I want to keep a clean record. I am lucky that no one raided my base so I never had any advantages because of that. So there was no harm done. I think a verbal warning would be enough to let me know that it was not allowed to use these props. Saying "I didnt know" is no excuse, but for now on I know better.

Additional Information: No hard feelings against Nazeer, he was doing his job. I still think a verbal warning is enough tho since I've never really broken any rules in my time on PH. I know that in the end, you choose how to punish someone, but I just hope to keep my clean history record. Thanks for your time!

Reaction score
Hi, warnings are not really punishments, rather just notes that you’re aware of the rule and have been informed of it by staff.

Only thing that warnings affect is applying for staff and if you’re receiving a warning it’s probably not ideal to have you enforcing the rules as well.

I’ll close this but I hope it helps you understand why we issue warnings over “small” things.

Status
Not open for further replies.