Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Lanmi
Your Roleplay Name: Adolf Stojicic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:535254475

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply under gunpoint resulting in his swift death

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has no reason at all to be on my record because I got banned and admin obviously can't make up his mind and gave me both punishments when there is no reason to do so. I believe one of the two punishments should be removed and action taken against the one who issued it because he OBVIOUSLY doesn't know how to issue punishments for basic things such as not respecting 3.4.
At first I got only warning and case was closed but after I logged off I got banned, I guess admin couldn't decide which one to do and chose both.

Reaction score
You were banned for a different reason - "1.4, 2.5 - User killed another player as revenge because he was unhappy with the outcome of a report made on him."

Reaction score
If he can kill me and request his stuff back, I can also ignore NLR and kill him

Reaction score
Bruh he can't kill me and want stuff back????If he kills me it's over NLR starts

Reaction score
Bruh he can't kill me and want stuff back????If he kills me it's over NLR starts

I do not know what happened in regards to that. Perhaps @Maia can shed some light on that. However you were banned for two different situations. As you were banned and warned for two different situations and this is a dispute, you need to make up your mind if you think one of the two punishments were given incorrectly (as in, you didn't break the rule) or you want to apologise for it.

If you're disputing that you didn't in fact break the rules, we need a form of evidence to proceed.

Reaction score
Hello @Lanmi021,

You and your friend were gun pointed at the back of your bazaar shop by another player. A gunpoint that you failed to comply with and resulted in the death of both you and your friend (who received a ban).

The reporter gun pointed you following a mugging done by you and your friend and so he could get his items back according to rule 5.2 Forced Withdrawals.

After I closed the report, you hunted down the player who made the report on you and proceeded to kill him as vengeance.

You broke 3.4 and died because of it, therefore NLR was in place. The only reason I intervened was because rules were broken however that does not give you the right to go back on the situation and act as if nothing happened.

At first I got only warning and case was closed but after I logged off I got banned, I guess admin couldn't decide which one to do and chose both.

You were punished for two different situations.

Reaction score

Since this is two different punishments, you need to specify which one you are disputing, as well as upload a form of evidence for us to review.
You have 48 hours to submit evidence or this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.