Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Lengend ep
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Koney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User shot and killed a visibly unarmed player to initiate a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, the warning reason is completely wrong, there was a person inside the base with a gun out, which made me initiate the raid by shooting him, you were caught in the crossfire of the person. Secondly, the argument that you weren't In front of him, cannot be applicable, because you checked your own pov, and not my pov(demo). Thirdly, you said in the response message, that the guy had his gun on his back, which is completely false because the guy in the doorway had his gun in his hand, with a light machine gun which cannot be seen on the back. You also said that a guy with a gun on his back is not a threat which is false. Fourthly, the argument that i should've held off, is completely dumb. I see a guy in the doorway with a gun out, but a guy with no gun out right infront, your saying I should not shoot because that would be risky, is completely nonsense because when I saw you guys, its pretty obvious, u guys seen me on the ramp of scrappies, which throws the element of surprise out the window, in this situation, would not be good in a tactical standpoint. You did not make any attempt in getting my demo and reviewing my footage, and instantly gave me a warning, even when I said check the demo. I feel as this warning was because of feelings, and not a accurate analysis of the situation.

Reaction score

As this is a dispute you have to provide some sort of evidence.

You have 48 hours.

Reaction score

As this is a dispute you have to provide some sort of evidence.

You have 48 hours.
I do no not have a clip, + my gmod bugs out when I open demos and crash for some reason if u guys can just request my demo

Reaction score

After looking back at your POV, it seemed more evident that you attempted to kill the player behind me to initiate the raid rather than attempting to kill us both. However, I still strongly suggest that you should be more careful when initiating raids like this as unarmed people being caught in the crossfire need to be taken into consideration, especially when the shootout hasn't even started.

I will admit that I should have seen your demo's perspective before issuing the punishment, however, as it was a warning and as my POV made the situation look a lot worse for you, I decided to let you make a dispute to provide your perspective. Apologies for the inconvenience

Your warning will be removed from your record

My POV:

Your POV (From Demo):