Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Peter
Your Roleplay Name: Laszlo Shatterarm
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:532977077

Why were you punished?: for 2.5 i shoot a guy while active shootout that was there next to the shooting position and i got warning for it

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe I was not doing anything wrong because there was an active shootout and shots were coming from projex and i see there is someone standing behind projex window and i shot him and got warning for it.... and i got warning for 2.5 but he didnt receive warning for 3.4 ?

Raids and On-Sight Engagement​

In the world of Perpheads, raids are a common and thrilling aspect of gameplay. They can involve anything from heists and break-ins to intense confrontations between organizations. However, understanding the rules and guidelines surrounding raids is essential to ensure fair play and an engaging roleplay experience for all.

The Rules of Engagement​

1. Visibly Armed Players One of the key rules during raids involves how to deal with visibly armed players. If a player is carrying visible weaponry while entering, exiting, or being inside a property that is being raided, they are considered significant threats. In this scenario, they can be killed justifiably without the need for prior verbal commands or interactions. This rule is in place to add an element of realism and tension to raids, as well as to prevent potential ambushes.

2. Non-Visibly Armed Players On the other hand, when dealing with players who are not visibly armed during a raid, the rules change. In such cases, there must be a prior interaction before shooting the player. This interaction can involve verbal commands or negotiations, allowing for a more nuanced approach to roleplay. It encourages players to engage in meaningful dialogue and to consider the context of the situation before resorting to violence therefore ensuring that Rule 2.5 is well respected.

@Laszlo do you still believe you didn’t break a rule?
yes I believe i didnt break ... by now i know that player was unarmed but as shooting began i ran behind the thrash bins to put a bandage and when i peeked i see that person there behind window so i shot him thinking that i killed the shooter.....

yes I believe i didnt break ... by now i know that player was unarmed but as shooting began i ran behind the thrash bins to put a bandage and when i peeked i see that person there behind window so i shot him thinking that i killed the shooter.....
So did you, or did you not kill a visibly unarmed individual?

please consider the distance from moron shipping area into projex window... i saw only his head

You shot someone who was unarmed crafting in their base.

Just because you are in a gunfight doesn’t mean you can start spraying wherever you please.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back