Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Nazeer
Your Roleplay Name: Nazeer Cracker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player failed to adhere with orders under gunpoint which led to their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told that I broke gp and should have came out of the car with my hands up, I was going to but a cop broke the gp and came out of the car and pulled a gun on him and started shooting, so the other guy started shooting so I came out of the car and pulled my gun out going back to take cover and saw him aiming his gun at me so I started shooting at him. I was then told that I shouldn't have taken the chance as a cop broke gp and I shouldn't have pulled my gun out as I wasn't in good cover. I dont think I broke any rule here but still just accepted it in game as there was not point to argue

Additional Information:
(This is the evidence the guy reported me with)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Considering how it ended for you, you probably would have survived by complying. That being said, in your POV it seems that ALOO was sufficiently distracted to mitigate a lot of the risk of doing what you did, as well as the fact that shots had already been fired at Police

Status
Not open for further replies.